As a mother of two, who practiced yoga throughout my pregnancies, (more so in the first pregnancy as it’s harder to find the time when you have a toddler running around) I know how good the physical practice can make you feel. I know that moving your body throughout pregnancy can release and relieve aches and pains.
As a trained Pregnancy Yoga Instructor and a Certified Birth and Postnatal Doula, I feel that I am able to combine both of my passions to give a well-rounded prenatal yoga experience. I draw from what I learned in my teacher training, my teaching experience, what I learn through supporting families throughout their pregnancy, labour, and postpartum journeys, and of course, I draw from my own pregnancy and birth experiences. Being a dedicated Ashtanga Yoga practitioner I am also able to draw from this beautiful, traditional style of yoga to add to my prenatal class.
Here are five things you can expect from my Prenatal Yoga class;
- A calm, positive and encouraging environment.
- A set physical practice of pregnancy approved yoga postures that cover all of the body.
- Open communication regarding all things pregnancy, birth and labour related.
- Introduction to labour breathing, which I encourage throughout my class.
- Preparation of mind and body for labour and birth.
I look forward to welcoming you to my class at this beautiful yoga oasis, Nilaya House, and I hope to help prepare and encourage you on your journey to motherhood.
Om Doula Dubai
Hello, First of all, your information about prenatal yoga is very amzing and so much inspired by me. Keep it up and Thank you very much.:)