30-HR RESTORATIVE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING (YACEP)with Joanne SmallwoodSeptember 21-25, 202210:30am – 5:15pmTopics covered:
- The art of teaching Restorative Yoga
- Reading bodies and making adjustments
- Propping the postures
- Polyvagal Theory and it’s role in Restorative Yoga
- Physiology of the Relaxation Response
- The physical, emotional and spiritual benefits of Restorative Yoga
- Special poses for menstruation
- How to sequence and teach a group Restorative Yoga class
- Practical teaching experience with feedback
- How to use Restorative Yoga with your 1:1 clients
- Yoga teachers who have a completed a YA 200-hr Yoga Training
- Dedicated practitioners can also attend upon discussion with Joanne
arly Bird AED2250 til June 30AED2750 while spots last
LIMITED TO 12 PARTICIPANTS
“It’s been fantastic to do a training with Joanne and in the beautiful setting of Nilaya House which is just such a lovely place to practice and to learn. It’s been amazing not only learning how to teach a restorative class but also experiencing these restorative postures for ourselves. I think it’s something we all need in this current world, learning how to relax fully and deeply and it’s something I’m looking forward to passing on to my students as well.”
200-HR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSEJanuary 15 – March 31, 2003Weekend Programme
10:00am – 5:00pm
- Teaching certification from world’s oldest-and-most prestigious yoga school, The Yoga Institute
- Accredited by the international Yoga Alliance and Indian Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy (AYUSH)
- Curriculum includes in-person training with a panel of senior teachers as well as live online lectures from the head of The Yoga Institute, Ma Hansa-ji Yogendra
- Extensive comprehensive training manuals from The Yoga Institute covering seven modules
- Vegetarian sattvic meals throughout the training
- Ongoing teaching opportunities at Nilaya House community classes after graduation
PRICINGEARLY BIRD AED11,500 til October 31 AED12,500 til November 30AED13,500 thereafterTo secure the October 31 early bird, simply pay a AED1000 deposit. BOOK NOW200-hr Yoga TTC Student testimonial If anyone wants to do an authentic Hatha Yoga training – this is the course to do. I have to say this has been an incredible journey. The training is very nurturing. They teach not just asanas but a lot of content about concepts, and philosophy which is incredible. I’m just sad I hadn’t found this programme earlier.Ravi Subbiah
50HR YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING (YACEP)
MYOFASCIAL RELEASE, MYOYIN & SPINE ANATOMY with Nicky Hadjithoma Yintelligence
January 23-29, 2023
This 50-hr Yin Yoga Teacher Training is designed for teachers and practitioners interested in understanding more about fascia, its connection to our yin yoga practice and how to intelligently manipulative this connective tissue to improve mobility, chi flow and overall health.
This specialised programme will unpack the latest fascia research and findings, whilst also covering the practical aspects of how to practice and teach yin yoga, myofascial release techniques – as well as the integration of these two modalities, known as MyoYin.
The functional anatomy component of this training will focus on the spine. Anatomy labs will be set up to allow students to carry out range of motion tests, so as to analyse anatomical variations and natural bio-mechanics – learning to skilfully apply our observations and insights, into pose modifications.
- Fascia Studies & Myofascial Release (Theory & Practice)
- Yin Yoga and MyoYin (Techniques & Teaching Methods)
- Functional Anatomy (Spine)
This training is suitable for all levels.
No pre-requisite is required. This training is designed for students and teachers who are interested in learning about yin yoga, functional anatomy, fascia, myofascial techniques and incorporating this modality into their practice and teaching.
AED EARLY BIRD 3995 til October 31
AED 4440 while spots last
Nicky Hadjithoma is a senior international yin yoga teacher, known for her role as the Lead Yin Yoga Trainer at Asia’s largest yoga studio group, Pure Yoga. Nicky is the long-term Primary Teaching Assistant to Yin Yoga pioneer, Jo Phee.
Having been personally mentored by Jo for close to a decade, she is fully endorsed to teach the Paul Grilley method.
Her teachings are informed by a keen interest in Western anatomy, Eastern philosophy and psycho-spiritual development.
Nicky is the founder of Yintelligence.