DIVE IN DEEP TO YOGA WITH THESE TEACHER TRAINING COURSES RUNNING AT NILAYA HOUSE IN 2022
200-hour Yoga Teachers’ Training Course
**Early Bird pricing of AED11,500 until December 31**
March – June, 2022
– Teaching certification from world’s oldest-and-most prestigious yoga school, The Yoga Institute
– Accredited by the international Yoga Alliance and Indian Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy (AYUSH)
– Curriculum includes in-person training as well as live online lectures from the head of The Yoga Institute, Ma Hansa-ji Yogendra
– Extensive comprehensive training manuals covering seven modules encompassing asana, pranayama, yoga philosophy, anatomy, disease management, diet and teaching skills.
– Includes sattvic vegetarian meals in an ashram-stye environment
– Ongoing teaching opportunities at Nilaya House community classes after graduation
We are excited to announce that the 2022 Spring Training will include an in-person lecture by Ma Yogendra Hansaji, who will visit Dubai in May as part of her world tour. Ma Hansaji has received India’s Prime Minister Award for her contribution to the teaching of yoga.
Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Course with Joanne Smallwood (YACEP 28hrs)
Early Bird pricing of AED2250 until November 30
Tuesday January 25 – Saturday Jaunary 29, 2022
Regular pricing AED2500
- The art of teaching Restorative Yoga
- Reading bodies and making adjustments
- Propping the postures
- Polyvagal Theory and it’s role in Restorative Yoga
- Physiology of the Relaxation Response
- The physical, emotional and spiritual benefits of Restorative Yoga
- Special poses for menstruation
- How to sequence and teach a group Restorative Yoga class
- Practical teaching experience with feedback
- How to use Restorative Yoga with your 1:1 clients
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Level 1
with lead Trainer Shiv Charan Singh
Commencing January 2022.
Visit the link below for pricing, dates and scholarship opportunities.