Six-week Course with Lina Zoghaib
Starts February 2
Online via Zoom
Each week classes will focus on specific postures and sequences addressing common side effects after treatment with the aim to;
– detoxify and strengthen the body
– utilise and activate the lymphatic system
– increase range of motion and flexibility
– strengthen the immune system
– manage weight gain and enhance body image to help manage pain, fear and anxiety
– create a sense of community and feel supported toward a healthy lifestyle.
The courses will be taught by Lina Zoghaib, who had been on her own cancer journey; diagnosed in 2017 for non hodgkin lymphoma and been cancer free since April 2018. For Lina, Yoga was an integral support to her overall wellbeing during her treatment and continues so. Through this experience she is inspired to share effective yoga and meditation techniques taught during her Yoga 4 Cancer Training and offer a practice full of support and compassion.
Course is limited to 12 students only