Saturday June 23
AED550 (including Salad Jar lunch)/AED550 for AYD/Nilaya House members
Self-practice session – AED150/AED50 for AYD/Nilaya House members
- 10:00-11: 30am – Self-practice session hosted by Nea Ferrier from Ashtanga Yoga Dubai and Melissa Ghattas to the sounds of Awakening Prema. Yoga practitioners from all lineages and methodologies are welcome to join this special self-practice session
- 12:00-12:45pm – Lunch
- 12:45-2:15pm – Seated and Walking Meditation with Vanessa Fairall
- 2:30-4:00pm – Yin Yoga with Amanda Smith
- 4:00-4:30pm – Chai break
- 4:30-6:00pm – Restorative Yoga & Yoga Nidra with Yasmine Orlando
- 6:00-6:15pm – Closing chanting
We encourage to make the most of the full-day program, for the chance to take a break from the regular weekend routine and dedicate a full-day to yoga sadhana. The day is suitable for students of all levels, from beginners to experienced practitioners.
The morning self-practice session (10:00am – 11:30am) can be attended individually as space is not an issue, however, spaces are limited for the afternoon yin & restorative sessions. Priority will be given to those who book in for the full day. We will advise if there are any drop-in spots available for these afternoon sessions closer to the day.
This event is in support of Yoga Gives Back.