- Teaching certification from world’s oldest and most prestigous yoga school, The Yoga Institute
- Accredited by the international Yoga Alliance and Indian Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy (AYUSH)
- Curriculum includes in-person training as well as live online lectures from the head of The Yoga Insitute, Ma Hansa-ji Yogendra
- Extensive comprehensive training manuals from The Yoga Insitute covering seven modules
- 14 consecutive weekends starting September 4/5
- Fridays 11:00-5:00pm
- Saturdays 11:00-6:00pm
- AED11,500 until July 15
- AED12,000 until August 15
- AED12,500 until August 31
Confirm your spot now with a AED1000 deposit.
Sneha has been the most wonderfully supportive and encouraging teacher sharing all her knowledge and passion for yoga as a way of life. We have been educated by team of amazing instructors who are all so enthusiastic to share their wisdom. I have felt part of a very compassionate and encouraging community with Sneha and the team at Nilaya House who has guided me in the beginning of this positive life long journey. I am for ever grateful.
My experience on the 200hr TTC has been very positive. Sneha is a fantastic teacher and has curated and supported the course in difficult circumstances this year. My knowledge of the yogic way of life and personal practice have benefited from carefully prepared material and well informed and knowledgeable/trustworthy teachers. Nilaya House is a shala with heart! Thank you very much!
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
- Anyone wanting a thorough immersion into traditional yoga
- Beginners to experienced students alike wanting to make yoga a way of life
- Those wanting to learn practical yoga philosophy for daily living
- Those wanting to learn how yoga can be used for physical and mental wellbeing
- Those looking to teach traditional hatha yoga with an internationally-recognised certification
TTC Orientation and Q&A sessions
Learn more about this training by joining one of our orientation sessions with lead teacher Sneha Arora. These sessions will be conducted at Nilaya House on Tuesdays 12pm and Fridays 4pm through-out June/July.
TTC PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Seven modules over 14 weekends of theory and practical sessions
- Introduction to Hatha Yoga, History & Background
- Introduction to Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Bhavas of Buddhi –Basics of Yoga Education
- Yoga anatomy and health & diseases
- Yoga and mental wellbeing
- Yoga and Stress Management
- Asanas, Sequencing, Alignment and Adjustments
- Pranayama & Meditation
- Yogic Diet & Ayurveda
- Bandhas & Mudras
- Shat Kriyas (cleansing techniques)
- Teaching and communication skills
- Guidelines for teachers
- Yoga Alliance Accredited RYT200 Hours Hatha Yoga Certification from The Yoga Insititute along with accreditation from AYUSH (Indian Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy)
- Comprehensive TTC course manual developed by The Yoga Institute
- Vegetarian Sattvic meals throughout the course
- An opportunity to teach community classes at Nilaya House upon graduation
- 25% off the three-month and six-month passes at Nilaya House
- 15% off products sold at the Nilaya House boutique
- 10% off on Nilaya House workshops with leading yoga teachers from around the world
ABOUT THE YOGA INSTITUTE
The Yoga Institute, is one of the oldest and most awarded Yoga Schools, located in the heart of Mumbai, India. The founder Yogendraji, who studied under his guru Madhavdasji, a Siddha Yogi, passed on the lineage of Classical Hatha Yoga practices and its application as a way of life for a householder yogi. Now entering it’s 103rd year, The Yoga Insititute is renowned for spreading authentic teachings of hatha yoga techniques and philosophy through its’ teacher-training courses worldwide.
The course is accredited by Yoga Alliance, Govt. of India, AYUSH India and the International Federation of Yoga.
MA HANSAJI YOGENDRA
A dynamic and charismatic personality, Smt. Hansaji, wife of Dr. Jayadeva Yogendra and present Director of The Yoga Institute, has dedicated her life to the running of the Institute and to teaching yoga as a way of life in a completely practical way. She is perhaps best known throughout the nation due to her involvement in the popular television series ’Yoga for Better Living’, first aired in 1980.
She was recognized for her contribution to Women’s Health through the award presented by SPARC. She has conducted several seminars and lecture tours in India and in Europe, Australia, Canada, Pakistan, Hong Kong and United States of America. She has also authored many Yoga books and articles. She was invited by the National Council for Education Research and Training along with Dr. Jayadeva to advise on formulating a Yoga education syllabus for schools nationwide.
Bharat Gaurav award honours given to Dr. Hansaji Yogendra (Director- The Yoga Institute) for extraordinary contribution and excellence in the field of yoga. The honours were conferred at the UK House of Commons in British Parliament in London on July 19th, 2019 by Sanskriti Yuva Sanstha which was graced by many luminaries from the UK government and Yoga fraternity worldwide.
Sneha started her journey as a yoga practitioner 15 years ago at the oldest school of yoga, The Yoga Institute, India with a year-long Teachers Training course. She then became the course co-ordinator and taught at The Yoga Institute for four years after her training and also accompanied the Dean Hansaji Yogendra for workshops in Hongkong and France. She has also trained at Hatha-based Yoga Schools in India in methods including Sivananda and Iyengar yoga. Bhakti Yoga, Meditation and Therapeutics were an extended part of the learning and teaching.
Having an international career as a Yoga Practitioner and Kirtaneer, in countries including Turkey, Bali, Hong Kong, North America and Dubai, she is now an affiliate to THE YOGA INSTITUTE, India and Yoga Alliance registered teacher as well.
Vipin is a passionate Sadhaka (practitioner) and considers blessed to be growing up learning from all the Guru’s imparting the profound teachings since early days of his life. This has been his inspiration to interpret all the ancient texts and apply this in various fields of life including Yoga and develop simple ways to take students on a journey far and deep into the secrets of Yoga and it’s philosophy. He is an ERYT 500 Hatha & Ashtanga Vinyasa teacher as well as a Reiki and Pranic healing practitioner.
With more than seven years of teaching experience behind her she is grateful to be on the yogic journey. When teaching a class her intention is to give students a space where they feel loved, protected and nurtured. She feels it is their time to bring into union body, mind and breath.
Harinaam is a well-known Kirtan singer who has been practicing Bhakti Yoga for the past 19 years. Harinaam currently performs kirtans in yoga festivals, yoga studios concerts educating the audience on the power of mantra chanting. His has a deep knowledge about the Bhagavad Gita and overall yoga phlosophy.
Dr Jaya is a Metaphysics doctor, hatha yoga teacher and Ayurvedic nutritionist. She has been couselling and correcting the energy dynamic of living spaces and personal energy through Vaastu Shastra, Feng Shui, Yoga, Pranayama and meditation for the last 15 years. She is deeply steeped in both yoga philosophy and Ayurveda and brings a great contribution of knowledge to the team.