Friday April 30
When out of alignment it can be the cause of headaches and other discomforts along the spine.
For this reason the ancient Yogis created many asanas or postures that surround the pelvis function.
What you will learn:
- basics of pelvic positioning – 3 Axis movement principle.
- how is this connected to the core strength – core extends beyond abdomen
- assessing and understanding how the pelvis is out of alignment
- exercises to work on each individual issue that is identified
- integration of Neutral Pelvis in Yoga
- a healthy interaction to explore issues that come out of the discussion and how exercises can be tailored to that individual
- use of resistance bands for hip strength
After this workshop, one will have an idea of what is a neutral pelvis position, for the not only the yoga session but also to carry this awareness through the day.